Apr 19, 2012

Studio Sneak Peek!

Going to Betsy's studio and looking at those photos makes me want to have my own studio so badly. Two museum volunteers and I have been talking about renting a studio together in the industrial center. We need to visit a building I've been fascinated by since I moved here and see if it would be a good fit for us. It would be interesting to see the kind of studio we would put together since there would be two photographers and a painter in the studio. 

--1618 --1619 --1620 --1621 --1625

Canon 1N // Portra 400



Links

I posted another Etsy treasury list here.
Next time I make kale pesto, this is the recipe I'll follow (more or less, I can't follow a recipe to save my life, I always change something).    

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous, these are convincing me that I really need to get some more portra film

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, when exposed right, Portra is a million kinds of beautiful!

      Delete