Nov 20, 2013

-- This house --


Things have been changing around this house in the past few weeks. After browsing colors in paint stores and online for hours, we finally selected two colors and repainted the living and dining room two different colors. Next up are the bedroom and hallway. We also replaced the dining room table (aka my desk) and chairs and went with a more modern style with cleaner lines. I felt that there was too much wood in our house, so white was needed to provide some contrast. And this weekend, I'll be making this lamp instead of spending money I don't have on the tripod lamp I've wanted for months. 

Another change I made recently was upgrading to an iPhone 5c and using it for Instagram. I will still be posting film scans once in a while, but for the moment, I'm having a lot of fun getting to know this new device and its camera. 



2 comments:

  1. Ah, you lucky duck! Isn't instagram all sorts of addicting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to live vicariously through you and your home improvements! We are not allowed to paint our apt walls (even though some do it anyway) and, gahhhh, I'm dying for that contrast, too! All white walls = I feel like I'm living in a mental institution.

    Super pumped you're on Instagram more often now, too.

    ReplyDelete