Mar 8, 2012

One Photo Post {8}

--1589

Canon AE1 / Kodak P3200 

Mori's legs, the Dandelions at Kelly's Olympian, February 2012. 

▻ No series of photos I've ever taken has made me as happy as shooting the show this photo was taken at. I could try explaining how I felt, but it wouldn't convey how comfortable and elated I felt. It was a "this is it" kind of moment. I remember that night as a blur, and no, the two cocktails I'd had weren't to blame for that. I only remember feelings. 


▻ I just signed up for a darkroom introduction class because I hated being a photographer who's never developed her own film. 

2 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful to have moments like those. And the course sounds so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the feeling is probably better conveyed through this photo than words could ever convey it… ;)

    ReplyDelete