Nov 29, 2011

Us

Photobooth

Should we make Photobooth pictures a new tradition? I think so! Those were taken two days after I arrived in Portland, and even though my eyebrows look really odd (thank you, glasses!), I still really like them because we look so happy. I wish we'd taken some on our wedding day, but we went to bars that didn't have a Photobooth. Luckily, we live close to two bars that do. 


On a completely unrelated note, I've created a recipe index and will be adding more recipes once I start taking photos in this kitchen and get my newer rolls of film developed. I've been cooking a lot and creating recipes, so there should be new stuff to post soon.  

5 comments:

  1. Oulala, j'ai loupé des trucs ;) Félicitations tout d'abord ! Et je suis bien d'accord pour les photobooth, celles-ci sont géniales :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I love how happy you guys look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great tradition to me!!

    ReplyDelete