Nov 22, 2011

Before I Left (and before Brittany)

☞ I scanned these photos early last week after I received my new scanner, the Epson V600. I posted a few on Flickr but then I forgot about them. I had good reasons: my father and Brent's mom were in town for our wedding last Friday and we spent 5 days hanging out with them. I'm so glad both of them flew out because we had a fantastic time on the day of the wedding and the rest of their time here. They both left today, so now it's just the two of us, and we have to adjust to our new life and titles for each other. 

--1401 --1400 --1402 --1403

Minolta X-500// Ektar 100 

9 comments:

  1. You married? Congratulations! I wish you all happiness on this earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANNA SEE WEDDING PICTURES. SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations! And these pics are amazing! I think I might have to add this scanner to my wishlist! Enjoy your celebrating! Marriage is the best :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys!
    Rhiannon -- the ones I have are not good quality because it was so dark out and the ceremony took place in a park. I'll see what I can salvage, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! Congratulations! Such a sweet post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new scanner... And the new titles!!! How exciting! I know what you mean about adjusting to them, too, I felt so silly because for at least a month I kept accidentally calling Chris my boyfriend still, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys!
    Kim -- How long did it take for you to stop thinking, "holy shit, I got married"?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! :D
    Also completely random but we have the same scanner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!
    Do you struggle with the scanner as much as I do? I have to switch it off a couple of times before it recognizes that I'm about to scan negatives. It almost never wants me to use the flatbed function!

    ReplyDelete